Content and Communications
(a) The Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. To the extent that content has been provided by third parties (e.g., merchants and retailers), and includes sales, offers, coupons, giveaways, advertisements, promotions, pricing or similar information over which SAS has no control, you must do your own due diligence and exercise your best judgment in accessing, using and/or relying on any such third party content. SAS has no responsibility for the terms of any third party offer, sale, purchase or other transaction and the use, posting, distribution, or publication of content does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, advice, opinion or comment by SAS nor is it an assurance of legality, quality or safety by SAS.
(e) This Website uses the Facebook API and is not endorsed or certified by Facebook, Inc.
Intellectual Property Rights
(b) The trademarks, service marks, logos, product and service names, designs, slogans and other indicia of origin (collectively, the "Marks") used on this Website are owned by SAS. No license or right to use any Marks contained on this Website is granted, whether by implication or otherwise, and any use of any Marks contained on this Website is expressly prohibited unless authorized in writing by the owner of the applicable Marks. All rights not explicitly granted herein are reserved.
(c) You are not authorized to reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you make take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
Notice and Procedure for Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
If you believe that any content appearing on the Website infringes your copyright, you should notify us by sending a notification of claimed copyright infringement to our copyright agent at firstname.lastname@example.org with “DMCA Takedown Request” in the subject line.
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
(i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright interest;
(ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website that is reasonably sufficient to enable us to identify and locate the material;
(iv) how we can contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
(v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by law; and
(vi) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner or the owner of an exclusive right in the material.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including without limitation any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate SAS, an SAS employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated without any of the foregoing.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by SAS in its sole discretion, may harm SAS or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- In any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the website via a denial-of-service attach or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is deceptive, defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Promote any illegal activity or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as sweepstakes, contests and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by SAS.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute and you, not SAS, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content and accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user to the Website.
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
All features, specifications, products and prices of products and services describe on the Website are subject to change at any time without notice. From time to time there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information on the Website. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to make changes to information about price, description or availability of any product, to limit the order quantity on any product, and/or to refuse service to any customer. While we make an effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the Website, however the actual color you will see will depend on many factors, including your computer, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display your colors.
The Website may contain links to other independent third-party web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under Company’s control, and Company is not responsible for, and does not endorse the content of, such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation on Liability
THE WEBSITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. SAS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, SAS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SAS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND SAS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
Indemnification and Release