Every year on March 13th we celebrate Smart & Sexy Day, a day dedicated to proving that women can truly have it all! To celebrate we’ve come up with the perfect to-do list to celebrate both your Smart & Sexy sides!
1. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Yes the smart choice is good for you, but today's a day to treat yourself. Green juice + chocolate covered strawberries…. YUM!
The smart choice: Green Goddess Juice
- 1 Cup of frozen mango chunks
- 1 Handful of Spinach
- 1 Banana
- ¾ cup of Almond Milk
- 1 cup of ice
The sexy choice: Chocolate covered strawberries
- Dark Chocolate
- White Chocolate drizzle
2. Singing in the shower is our favorite way to start the day! Make today a Grammy winning performance. Our song of choice: "Shape of You" by Ed Sheeran
3. Lingerie sets the mood for the day, so wear your sexiest undergarments under today’s outfit (do this one just for you – we won’t tell). You’re sexy and you know it!
4. Brighten up your desk by treating yourself to flowers from your secret admirer… YOU! A simple way to remind yourself how special you are.
5. Power move. That big challenge you’ve been putting off, now is your time to do it! Today is all about bringing you’re A-game, so whatever hurdle you’ve been avoiding, it’s time to face it head on!
'Fearless Girl Statue'
6. You deserve a cocktail! It’s five o’clock somewhere! Sneak out a little early (we know you work hard) and treat yourself to a Smart & Sexy Day drink. Tune into our snap chat @smartandsexynyc for our official cocktail challenge! Help us decide on this year’s Smart & Sexy Cocktail (Tune in tomorrow @ 5:30 EST).