You can rock Supermodel Joan Small’s Summer 2017 look all summer, compliments of super star make up artist Kabuki.
Kabuki is a lethal weapon and a treasured friend to international Smart & Sexy gals such as Rihanna, Lady Gaga, & Madonna.
Kabuki joined Joan and the Smart & Sexy team in Jamaica for a most memorable shoot - in fact his oversized straw hat saved many of us from sun stroke! Thanks Kabuki.
Of course Joan is undeniably smart, sexy and gorgeous-- but every gal (even Supermodels) appreciate a boost here and there.
Check out how to get the look now and work that beach, ocean, river pool or baby pool like you own it!!!
1) Always start with a great moisturizer all over the face and neck. I highly recommend using one with an SPF – you want to look bronzed, not burned.
2) Coverage & Contouring: I applied Joan’s foundation and concealer with a damp sponge to help keep the application sheer and even. Then to achieve Joan’s “glow” I used an illuminator and a small shadow brush to highlight the bridge of the nose.
3) Eyes: When you’re at the beach you want an natural look that won’t wash away. I chose a rosy, natural long-wearing cream shadow across the lids and waterproof mascara on the upper and lower lashes.
4) Brows: Lightly comb a waterproof brow gel through your eyebrows to keep them defined and in place.
5) Lips: To compliment Joan’s natural eye I went with a rose tinted lip balm for her lips.
The result, nothing short of magical!
What are your summer beauty must-haves? Tell us in the comments below!